You’ve gotten your business up and running. Congratulations! So many people don’t even get this far. But now what? You got a storefront or a website, but how do you get customers? Search Results Blogger, a company dedicating to helping small businesses and individuals grow through blogging, offers tips on how to grow your business. Contact us today!
TOP 10 WAYS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Know your customers. Develop products and services your customers want to see and then deliver them in the best possible way to create the best possible customer service experience. Asking for feedback and reviews are great ways to learn what you can improve and gives you ideas for more products and services to offer.
- Wow what customers you do have. Go above and beyond with every customer. Customers are hard to earn, and each one is valuable. You want to do everything in your power to keep them. Respond when a customer complains and make it right.
- Establish loyalty. Offering an amazing product and service is reason enough to return. However, you want to reward your customers who do return with incentives, coupons, discounts, and more, so they will know how much you appreciate them.
- Build an email list. You’ll want to have the contact information of everyone who is interested in your product or service because although they may not be ready to buy today, they will most likely buy tomorrow. Remind them of that frequently.
- Network. Get the word out that you exist. Attend small business fairs. Join your local Better Business Bureau. Print up business cards. Gather support.
- Give your customers a why. Why should someone choose you over someone else? Differentiate yourself from the competition by defining why you exist. It’s more than just “helping them succeed.”
- Utilize social media. Most people are on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, which means you should be too if you want to succeed. Use all avenues available to get the word out about your business.
- Find a cause. Besides your why, what do you stand for? Who do you help? How do you give back? It’s not all about the money. Pay it forward.
- Build your website. You can’t exist today without a web presence. One of the first things customers do when researching a new business is checking out their web presence. If you want to succeed and grow, you’ll need a great website.
- Invest in marketing and SEO (search engine optimization). To help people find you, it helps to be number one in Google search engines. This will take a targeted SEO strategy to get you there, and it will take time. However, once you’re there, it will be worth more than gold.
Starting a business is hard work, but you’ve already done a good share of the lion’s work. Now it’s time to hone in on your marketing skills, and get the word out. If you need a content writer for your website who is an expert in search engine optimization, contact Search Results Blogger today. With years of blogging experience, we can help you build relevant content for your website. Contact us today!
A blog (short for “web log”) began in 1994 as a personal online diary. People shared what was happening in their daily lives before the world of MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter.
However, once Google became the leader in searches and began placing high value on relevant content, people and businesses began to see the value in blogging.
- Sharing information. Now, blogging is a way for individuals and businesses to share information, expertise, and news related to anything, but usually only one topic. A roofing business, for instance, may share tips on removing leaves from gutters, or why a steel roof is better than a shingled roof. A cleaning company may offer tips for cleaning before a family get-together as well as reasons to hire a professional cleaning company.
- SEO (search engine optimization) results. Search engines love new content and regular content. When individuals or businesses update their blogs, they rank higher in the search engines, which brings in more eyeballs, and results in more clients.
HOW DOES A BLOG DIFFER FROM A WEBSITE?
- Engagement. Blogs usually offer readers or customers a way to engage with the person or business by leaving comments or asking questions. A website is a static page only, usually with only pertinent information about the business, such as hours or services.
- Content. A blog is usually added to regularly in reverse order, meaning the most recent posts appear at the top. Websites, on the other hand, are updated much less frequently as typically businesses don’t change their information all that much.
WHO ARE BLOGGERS?
A blogger is anyone who owns a blog and updates it regularly. A blog can be on any topic, usually one that the blogger is passionate about. It can be like a daily diary with updates to the blogger’s life. However, the most engaging blogs are on relevant topics to users, such as self-development, religion blogs, or hobby blogs like flying or racing cars.
NEGATIVES OF BLOGGING
- Blogging takes time. You have to maintain a blog and keep adding to it. Search engines look for new content as well as relevant content, and readers don’t return if you don’t write.
- Ideas to blog about. This is often a challenge, especially for the non-creative types. Luckily, you can hire a blogging service (such as Search Results Blogger) to help you.
- Payoff is not immediate. It takes time to build up readership and get ranked by the search engines. Blogging and content creation is a long-term game that many don’t have the patience for.
If you’re a business or an individual thinking of adding a blog, contact Search Results Blogger. We know how to keyword research to get your relevant leads you need to grow. Our writing skills is excellent and our track record impeccable. Do note it typically does take at least 6 months to see results in the search engines; however, the sooner you begin, the sooner you’ll see results. Contact us today to begin!
Organic traffic is akin to gold: once gained, you don’t want to lose it; you only want it to keep growing.
WHAT IS ORGANIC TRAFFIC?
Organic traffic is traffic to your website based on your website’s content. This is not paid ads or paid traffic being directed to your site. Organic traffic is traffic to your website via a search engine result. This does not include traffic that is referred to your site by other websites either.
The easiest and best way to increase organic traffic to your website is to publish quality and relevant content on your blog regularly. This is, however, only one of the strategies used for acquiring new visitors. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a type of online marketing that focuses directly on improving organic traffic.
REASONS TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER
- Earn you money through leads and sales. Throwing content on your website won’t be much help if you are not getting the clients who are looking for what you sell or your services. A professional blogger will target you clients and write relevant, on-target content to get you solid leads.
- Save you money. When you outsource content creation, you are not paying a salaried employee, benefits, or time and money in training. Time is money, and professional bloggers can write a lot faster than your staff members. The time you save can then go toward converting the leads your blogger is bringing in, thus earning your ROI (return on investment).
- High-quality, professional content. You need to be the expert in your field, and a professional blogger has a knack for conveying information in a professional, yet, down-to-earth tone to engage your readers. Bloggers know how to research, use studies effectively, and stay up to speed about the latest in your industry news.
- Original, expert content. Professional bloggers publish original content. They know not to cut and paste from the Internet as Google punishes duplicate content. If you develop a relationship with one particular blogger, your content will have one unique voice that users will enjoy. Furthermore, a blogger can churn out quality content that is search-engine friendly and provides value to your audience is an arduous process. Hiring someone who can come up with compelling blog topics, research facts, and produce top-notch content consistently is worth the cost to cultivate organic traffic growth.
A professional blogger saves you and your business hours and hours, producing great articles, while you focus on growing your business. Once a relationship is established, the blogger can create articles seamlessly with communication being mostly via emails. A blogger can assess your business from an outside perspective, helping new readers who come to your site understand your business and what you can offer new clients.
Why Every Business Needs a Professional Blogger
Gaining organic traffic is not a walk in the park. It takes time and effort. A professional blogger understands the business of blogging. He or she can churn out content with your business goals in mind at a fraction of the cost it would take you. Furthermore, with the increase in lead conversions, that blogger’s price could end up being pennies on the dollar in comparison.
If you’re looking for a professional blogger for your business or for you personally, Search Results Blogger can help. With over a decade of blogging experience as well as novel-writing experience, I know how to write quickly and for quality. If you need samples of my clients, fill out my contact form, and I’ll be happy to send some along.
In today’s online competitive market place, you’ll need a strong presence organically. Contact me today to get started!
The New Year brings a lot of excitement. From setting New Year’s resolutions to planning events in the upcoming year like a wedding, you are looking forward to an amazing year.
If you’ve been thinking about starting a business with an inkling in the back of your mind that won’t go away, now is the time. Here are tips for how to start a business.
HOW TO START A BUSINESS
- Get a plan together. Depending on what kind of business you are starting, this can be a detailed, 20-page business proposal or simply some notes on a whiteboard to get started. Have some sort of direction, a mission, a vision, and a value statement. Give people a reason to try you out.
- Do your research. Figure out your competitors and how you are different because you are going to have to sell how you are different in order to gain customers. If you have a product idea, get feedback from others on that idea. Friends and family are good places to start and then trusted colleagues who can evaluate your idea objectively.
- Just do it. Your business is not going to start itself. It’s going to take a lot of work, a lot of hours, and some blood, sweat, and tears. But in the end, it will all be worth it. Remember you only have one life to lead. The worst that can happen is your business fails. So what? At least you tried. That’s more than 90 percent of the population can say.
- Knock out the legalities. Again, this will depend on what type of business you have. If you have business partners, this is a must-do step before even opening your doors. If it’s just you starting a business out of your bedroom, then you can probably wait a bit to see how this will fly. Once you start bringing in revenue, however, you’ll need to officially become a business.
- Finance your business. Is this just your seed money to start your business or are you bringing in partners and angel investors? Come up with a fund-raising plan to get your business off the ground.
- Develop your product and service. This is important. You really can’t begin your business until your product is ready to be mass produced. Same with a service. When you have all the pieces in place, then begin. The last thing you want to do is turn potential customers off who want your product, but you don’t have one yet.
- Hire employees. This can take some time, and you don’t want to rush this one. Finding the right people to help you run your business is essential.
- Begin! Open your doors to the masses, and see what the market brings. Keep future growth in mind always and develop a great social media plan as well.
Starting a business is no easy feat — that’s why many people want to start a business but never follow through. Yet, the rewards of business ownership can be amazing: set your own schedule, work when you want to work, go to the gym and the doctor at off-peak times, see your kids’ plays at school, and work online for a few hours while on vacation. Don’t be discouraged. Know the work will be worth it. Find some supports to cheer you on.
Search Results Blogger is my new business I just started in order to help businesses and owners garner business through getting traffic to your website. I’ve been a writer and blogger for eleven years, and I’m an expert in search engine results. I will do SEO analysis on your website and set up a great organic search engine strategy to get you search engine results. Contact me today!